phenomlab complicated, like everything in politics. He was chosen (as were other presidents, whether some agree/like it or not) to do these things. It’s a big responsibility. Should it be decided by voting? what if 51% decide for a ridiculous option and the other 49% had a more objective alternative?
We will never like what politicians do, unless they do it our way and you can’t please everyone